Passau – Budapest – Passau
Classic bike cruise MS Primadonna
Price: ab 729.00 €
Highlights of the bike tour
- Only real river catamaran in the world – MS Primadonna
- Bike and ship holidays of the highest standard
- A unique combination of nature, culture and cycling holidays
- UNESCO World Heritage City Krems
- Europe’s first long-distance cycle route
- Sightseeing tour of Vienna
- Sightseeing tour of Budapest
- Sightseeing walk in Bratislava
- 7x full board in the booked cabin category
- All passenger and port charges
- Private car park in Passau (unattended on fenced property) - registration required at booking!
- Transfer of passengers from the car park to/from the ship according to the route
- Welcome evening by the crew including one drink
- 1x partial body massage or 1 x hydro-jet massage (each approx. 15 minutes) per cabin (appointments after receipt of registration at the reception)
- On-board tour guide and personal route information daily
- Detailed route description, cycle maps and GPS data of the route
- 3 on shore programme
In my bag I have a surprise for leisure cyclists – a regional snack and a good Styrian wine. I won’t say when and where I show up with my picnic hamper.
BIKE-butler Seppi Gombocz
, Bad Radkersburg
The region’s biggest and sweetest treat is the Wiesener “strawberry”. The wonderful scent of the sun-ripened fruits and the sparkling Rosalia Frizzante rosé make your mouth water. If it were not a strawberry, you would have to address it like royalty.
Culture meets culinary delights
AustriaBurgenland, Rosalia Lake Neufelder See
Chef Stefan Csar serves extraordinary regional 3-Toque cuisine on international level. The icing on the cake of every visit to the Ratschen restaurant are the unconventional Wachter Wiesler wines.
, Southern Burgenland
When preparing his dishes, Toque-chef Michael Lohr places particular emphasis on regionality and seasonal products.
Knappenwirt – modern cuisine meets Styrian home cooking
The Schilcherland Styria is a Garden of Eden and hub of culinary powerhouses that can be experienced up close on the 40 km long Schilcher Wine Route.
AustriaStyria, Schilcherland Steiermark
Exclusively using natural hops, the specially developed method of open fermentation and the particularly long fermentation time according to the Slow Brewing philosophy make Trumer Pils a top representative of its genre.
Trumer Private Brewery
, Salzburger Seenland
The cheese dairy offers visitors the opportunity to look over the shoulders of the cheesemakers as they produce 25 different types of cheese. The different products can be sampled in the adjacent bistro.
Alpine dairy Three Peaks – cheese factory
, Niederdorf – 3 Zinnen
Free range eggs, handmade spelt pasta, homemade cheese, honey as well as seasonal products such as apples and homemade spreads characterise Maria Riepertinger’s Wastlhof farm. Best of all, the farm is located on the “Direct Marketers Bike Route in Prien”.
Wastlhof – Maria Riepertinger
Specialities from Grey cattle, ham from the water buffalo or bacon and spreads from the Mangalica pig as well as fresh bread from the local baker.
Culinary delights at Lake Neusiedl
, Lake NeusiedlBurgenland
Every year at the end of September you can sample, buy and enjoy the best products and discover the taste of the region at the traditional Schmatz in Tatz gourmet market. Sampling the best wines, chatting with friends and experiencing living traditions – all under the motto “Slow down and relax”.
Schmatz in Tatz – regional gourmet market
, Southern Burgenland
Yellow, red, blue, dotted, small, large, round and oblong, waxy and floury anyway – potato varieties are like stars in the sky. For Hans Moser and Andrea, this is always an incentive to cultivate unusual “newcomers” in addition to popular standard varieties here in Salzburg’s Lungau region every year.
, Salzburger Lungau Katschberg
The whitefish innkeepers at Lake Millstatt do what their ancestors used to do: Every day they take the whitefish from the floating nets and process it straightaway. What the emperor used to enjoyed is still considered a delicacy today.
Whitefish innkeepers at Lake Millstatt
, Lake Millstatt
Impressions of the trip.
The ideal accommodation is where you feel comfortable.
It serves to retreat, to relax, to switch off.
It is an essential part of a perfect cycling holiday.
Choose one that suits you.