Recipe of the region Radstadt
Ingredients for 8 dumplings
350 g dumpling bread from the bakery
1/4 l milk
1/4 l cream
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch of pepper
1 handful of finely chopped parsley
optioneel: 1 handful of finely chopped (game) sausage
- Place the bread cubes in a large bowl. Heat the milk and cream until they are lukewarm.
- Add all the ingredients and mix together well.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Wet your hands and form dumplings of any size: press the dough together well and form balls.
- Cook the dumplings in a large pan of simmering salt water for approx. 15-20 minutes (depending on the size; they’re ready when they rise to the top of the pan).
- Remove from the pan. Ready!
Recipe of the region Radstadt »
Ingredients per portion
- 2 dumplings
- 1 egg
- Concentrated butter for sauteing
- Parsley to garnish
- We recommend serving with a green salad
- Cut the dumplings in half and then into slices.
- Heat some concentrated butter in a frying pan, add the dumplings and sauté them until they are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare 1 fried egg in a separate frying pan.
- Place the sautéed dumplings on the plate, add the fried egg on top and garnish with parsley. Ready.
Enjoy your meal!
Immerse yourself fully in the cycling destination. Get to know its culture and people. Be aware of its special features. Make every minute of your cycling holiday a pleasure.