Recipe of the region Salzburger Lungau Katschberg
Ingredients for 2 breads
660 g lukewarm water
300 g wheat bread flour 1600
250 g wheat flour 700
450 g rye flour
10 g bread spice
20 g salt
20 g yeast
Preparing the heart-shaped bread
- Prepare a yeast dough from the ingredients, cover and leave to rise for approximately 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into two pieces and knead each piece well. Then form each piece into a heart shape, sprinkle with water and leave to rise for another 10 minutes.
- Our tip: Sprinkle over a bit of flour and cut into the bread before baking.
- Bake the bread in the pre-heated oven at 230 degrees – after 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 210 degrees and finish baking. The entire baking time is 40 minutes.
Recipe of the region Salzburger Lungau Katschberg »
Enjoy some of the benefits of baking bread!
- A nice and calming activity
- Meditative effect
- Appreciation for our homegrown raw ingredients
- You know what’s in it
- Wonderful smell of fresh bread throughout the house
- No flavour enhancers or additives
- You’re likely to already have the ingredients at home and it requires relatively little effort
- Delicious and natural taste
Immerse yourself fully in the cycling destination. Get to know its culture and people. Be aware of its special features. Make every minute of your cycling holiday a pleasure.