Recipe of the region Algund
Ingredients Tarte Tatin
1 round puff pastry disc (diameter approx. 20 cm, weight approx. 100g)
1 ovenproof pan (diameter approx. 17 cm)
Preparation Tarte Tatin
1. Melt the butter in an oven-proof frying pan, add the sugar.
2. Mix to form a light caramel and leave to down.
3. Cut the apples into slices and arrange in a circle in the frying pan.
4. Bake for 9 minutes at 220°C then place the puff pastry disc on top and bake for a further 9 minutes.
5. After baking, turn the tart upside down and pour the excess caramel from the frying pan over the tart.
6. Serve the tart warm with vanilla ice cream.
Recipe by Christoph Huber, Blaue Traube in Algund
Recipe of the region Algund »
Immerse yourself fully in the cycling destination. Get to know its culture and people. Be aware of its special features. Make every minute of your cycling holiday a pleasure.